Monday, September 7, 2009

The Wrong Mr. Right



So I've had this friend for about 14 years now, and we've been through a lot together. We have had plenty of time to get away and talk about things that intrigue us. Since high school we have had one issue continue to resurface and become a sizzling conversation. The topic of these conversations is complicated. Why do good girls want the Wrong Mr. Right?



Before anyone reads this and jumps to conclusions, I am not sitting here and proclaiming to be a good guy or Mr. Right. No, not at all, but what I am writing about is the fact that I happen to know a few of these gentlemen. I sometimes sit and wonder about how if they can't seem to be discovered, how will I? How will the other good guys in this world be discovered? Maybe one of these Internet chemistry matching sites can find them a mate?



What do women really want? They say that they would like a man to be settled and stable. They also say that they would like him to be charming, handsome, gentle, romantic, passionate, and a whole bouquet of other fine qualities. But, once again the ladies contradict themselves. I've seen this with my own eyes. I can go to the local grocery market or fashion mall and see the contradictions surround me. What I am saying is that women seem to prefer a more rugged kind of guy. The preferred qualities are actually; mean, chauvinistic, self-centered, greedy, and an all around cheater.

I will touch on this and other previous subjects again in the future, I just wanted to get this out there. See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment