Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Competition

I'm going to get straight into this one. Remember when the competition was just the guy at the other pool table, or the "dork" at the bar? I remember it like it was yesterday. Wait a minute............it wasn't yesterday, it was like 3-5 years ago. At first I didn't think much about it and thought that eventually it would go away. Wrong!?!?!? It's been a long time running and this is still going on. I mean really, come on. I wanna give you some stats where I live.



According to the U.S. Census Bureau:

In San Antonio, TX for the 2005-2007 census

650,619 Woman @51.3%

617,365 Men @ 48.7%

Median age is 32.5........WOW

Men are outnumbered by 33,254

Now this would normally be a good thing. If you have read any of my other blogs you would know that it isn't. Not anymore anyways. Consider the fact that most girls are now too afraid to give regular guys a chance or they are looking for the "bad boy"(this will be the topic of my next blog). So back to my point. All guys are looking to date some girl at any given time. If there are 650,619 woman in my area, we have to cut that down by at least a third assumuming those are taken. So now that gives us 433,946 eligable females to work with. Wrong!!!!! Again!!!!! Now let's factor in the new breed; Lesbians or Bi-curious. Let's take out another third assuming they are trying new things. That new number is only 217,073 woman that are sitting around waiting for the left-overs. In San Antonio there is an increasing number of woman that prefer "catnip" compared to men that prefer "wienershnitzel". So we can now figure that there are roughly 600,000 men that are trying to have an encounter with one of 217,073 women in my area. The only real winner from this equation is humanity. We now know how to slow reproduction; be on the same team as your partner.

All I am saying is that women all over the world need to try and open up again. It's not like we live in the '50's and you don't have rights or you are being opressed by a man anymore. If you are, well that's just stupid. If you don't know what I mean, you should really watch "Mad Men" on AMC, it will give you insight on the treatment women recieved in the '50's.

So now the competition isn't just the guy at the other pool table or the "dork" at the bar, it's probably also the waitress, bartender, shot girl, the hotties by the stage, and maybe even your date. Gentlemen, beware of the competition.





No comments:

Post a Comment