Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bos Primigenius faeces

I want to vent and I'm giong to use Blogger.com as my canvas. I have been called a lot of things in my life. Here are some examples of things I am not: Non Affectionate, Non Sexual, Non Supportive, Non Communicative, No Good S.O.B., Not Passionate, Addict, Someone with low Self- Esteem, A Loser, Non Motivated, A Failure! If anyone is going to say these things to me, it better be someone who intends to get into an actual physical confrontation. I have made mistakes just like every successful person on this Earth. It doesn't matter what I've done, where I've been, or who was there when it happened. What does matter is What I'me doing, Where I'm going, and who is going to get on this ride. I'm so tired of the "Bos Primigenius faeces", I fully intend on proving all of you who said, "I couldn't do it!" wrong. I hate those of you who have been on my back all these years and who have been so negative towards me. You're either my friend or my foe from this point on. People who know me know from experience that I will be there whenever you need me and cut you off if you desert me. Most of my family is on the cut off list, so no one is safe.
Here are some examples of names I want to hear from this day forward: Confident, Motivated, Loyal, Friend, Brother, Son, Cousin, Lover, Passionate, Champion, Intelligent, Clever, Dad.
I don't have much to offer, but what I have can get us through the hardest of times and that is a heart made from the hardest materials in this Universe. It has been tried and tested over the years and it will never fail me, you or us.
Some of you should Google "Bos Primigenius faeces"!  

1 comment: